Activites for under 5s
Every Tuesday Throughout the Season from April - September I 10:30am - 11:30am I £1 per craft
Tiny Tuesdays is our programme for under-4s and their families. Families can bring their baby or toddler along to enjoy songs, stories, games and crafts. You are welcome to stay on and enjoy the cafe and museum at your leisure. For more info contact us on 0131 653 2904 or email
Facilities for under 5s and their families
- Children’s area in the Visitor Centre with lots of toys, craft materials and story books
- Large open grassy space for outdoor play, as well as lots of outdoor toys!
- Visitor Centre all on ground level, fully accessible
- Open-air site, with lots of things to touch and explore
- Baby changing
- Parking nearby
- Pushchair friendly (i.e. allow pushchairs through all parts of the building)
- Picnic tables
Entry is completely free!
- Events for under 5s
- Tiny Tuesdays
- Plus look out for other activities in our Events section
- We also offer visits for nursery groups to the museum. Please get in touch to find out more.